MyTACTIC (ML42439) is an open-label, phase 2 study evaluating targeted therapies in patients who have advanced solid tumors with genomic alterations or protein expression patterns predictive or response.
For patients with any of the following genetic alterations:
- ROS1 fusion (non-NSCLC)
- ALK fusion (non-NSCLC)
- ERBB2/HER2 mutation or amplification (non-Breast Cancer)
- AKT1/2/3 mutation or PTEN loss of function
- PIK3CA mutation and AKT1/2/3 mutation
- PIK3CA mutation and PTEN loss of function
- TMB-High or MSI-High or MMR-Deficient
- RET fusion (non-NSCLC or Thyroid Cancer)
For more information you may contact the Research Department through the NYCBS HALO Messaging Center or call directly: 631-675-5075.