AV-380-22-102: Study of GDF-15 Inhibitor AV-380 for the Treatment of Cachexia in Patients with Metastatic Colorectal or Pancreatic Cancer Receiving First Line Chemotherapy
Condition: Cachexia in Colorectal or Pancreatic Cancer
Sponsor: AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
AV-380-22-102: A Phase 1 Dose Escalation Study of AV-380 in Combination with Standard of Care Chemotherapy in Metastatic Cancer Patients with Cachexia and Elevated GDF-15 Levels
Intravenous GDF-15 inhibitor AV-380
Metastatic colorectal or pancreatic cancer with plans for first line treatment with one of the chemotherapy regimens listed below:
- Colon or rectal cancer: FOLFOX +/- Bevacizumab or FOLFIRINOX +/- Bevacizumab
- Pancreatic cancer: FOLFOX or FOLFIRINOX
Must have cachexia as defined by the Fearon criteria as one of:
- Weight loss >5% over past 6 months (in absence of simple starvation), or
- BMI < 20 kg/m2 and any degree of weight loss >2%, or
- Sarcopenia and >2% weight loss
For more information you may contact the Research Department through the NYCBS HALO Messaging Center or call directly: 631-675-5075.