MorningSun: Mosunetuzumab Monotherapy in Participants With Select B-Cell Malignancies
Condition: Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Sponsor: Genentech, Inc.
Protocol ML43389: An Open-Label, Multicenter, Phase II Trial Evaluating the Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics of Subcutaneous Mosunetuzumab Monotherapy in Patients With Select B-Cell Malignancies
Eligible patients will be treated with mosunetuzumab monotherapy in one of the following disease status cohorts:
- Untreated follicular lymphoma
- Untreated diffuse large b-cell lymphoma and ≥ 80 years of age
- Untreated marginal zone lymphoma
- Relapsed/refractory mantle cell lymphoma after at least one line of therapy including a BTK inhibitor
- Relapsed/refractory Richter's transformation or transformed follicular lymphoma
For more information you may contact the Research Department through the NYCBS HALO Messaging Center or call directly: 631-675-5075.